GR0 is looking for a Sales Coordinator who is ultra-organized, execution-oriented, and an excellent problem solver. This person will be paramount to the sales team's success by prioritizing work and streamlining operations, enabling them to work at maximum productivity. A productive sales team drives revenue, and so this role will be highly impactful on company success. Therefore we need someone who is accountable, reliable, and results-driven.
As the Sales Leadership Team’s support resource, this person will play an integral role in both short-term tasks and long-term strategic goals. The position is ideal for someone who takes initiative and responsibility, and for the right person, there are plenty of opportunities to develop. GR0 is a highly fast-paced environment, so we seek someone who thrives under pressure and can easily manage multiple competing projects.
If you’re excited by the opportunity to work for one of LA’s fastest-growing marketing agencies and help brands achieve rapid growth, then we’re looking for you!
What you'll do:
- Work directly with the sales leadership team, supporting with admin and project work as requested.
- Act as the primary point of contact on all matters pertaining to the Sales Director for internal and external parties.
- Support the sales team by sending and chasing proposals, sending agreements, onboarding new clients, and providing broader sales support where needed.
- Optimize reporting procedures company-wide, manage the CRM (Salesforce) and data entry, and pull data reports.
- Manage calendar and travel for the sales leadership team, solving any scheduling issues in a collaborative, team-oriented manner.
- Take detailed and accurate minutes during meetings and demos.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports, sales collateral, etc.
- Become a trusted and key part of the team - after 1 month, they won’t know what they ever did without you!
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of administrative experience working for a high-level executive in a fast-moving environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to talk with internal and external stakeholders with confidence, discretion, and poise.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and experience successfully handling conflicting priorities and stakeholders.
- Experience in Google Workplace, Slack, Zoom, Notion, DocSend, and other related software (Salesforce would be a plus).
Who you are:
- You’re a natural-born organizer who is excellent at structuring your own and other people’s time and flourishes in an environment of self-management.
- You’re adept at juggling various deadlines and priorities while remaining calm and attentive to detail and accuracy.
- You’re empathetic with a high EQ, can easily read people and situations, and comfortable building relationships with people at all levels.
- You enjoy working with project management frameworks in order to track and help drive the completion of key deliverables and outstanding items.
- You constantly strive for efficiency and innovation and enjoy identifying and implementing better ways of working.
- You love the startup culture, succeed under pressure, and can quickly adapt to a changing environment.
- You’re an owner who cares about your work and your impact on others’ success.
- You’re confident with ambiguity, lack of structure, and learning on your feet.
What does the hiring process entail?
- Stage 1 (Recruiter Screen) - After submitting your application, our talent recruitment team will review and reach out to candidates. During this 30-minute video call, we’ll discuss your career journey and professional motivators while learning about GR0 overall and the Business Development Coordinator opportunity.
- Stage 2 (Take-Home Interview) - Replacing an additional video interview, we will send you a relevant set of questions and exercises, which we expect will take about 20 minutes to complete.
- Stage 3 (Initial Interview) - The first video interview with a GR0 Sales team member will involve reviewing your take-home interview and diving deeper into the GR0 processes, tools, core values, and company roadmap.
- Stage 4 (Hiring Manager Interview) - Your last video interview will be with the Sales Director and is our final opportunity to gauge your potential to excel in the role and your chance to clarify expectations with your possible future manager.
- Stage 5 (Co-Founder Connects) - The final step in the process involves two 15-minute video calls with each of our two Co-Founders.
- Stage 6 (Offer) - If a #GR0mance has brewed, we will make you a competitive offer and hope you’ll accept!
What’s in it for you:
- A Unique Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company alongside next-level talent in a respectful, inclusive, diverse, and inspiring environment. #GR0Together
- Shared Financial Success - GR0 provides competitive salaries + equity + 401(k) retirement plan.
- Health and Family Benefits - GR0 offers comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage options for GR0ers and their families.
- Flexible PTO - We know that rest is vital to your wellbeing and career success, so we give you the flexibility and trust to take it when you need it.
- Hybrid Work Environment - You can choose how you work best, whether in the office, at home, or both. Our remote-first culture, internal comms, and tech stack promote collaboration, communication, and camaraderie!
- Community Impact - GR0 is committed to supporting the communities where we work and live by partnering with local charitable organizations to give back in various ways.
GR0 is a digital marketing and SEO agency, getting companies to rank #1 on Google. We help our clients build powerful online brands, expand their audience, and rapidly scale through organic growth. GR0 has won several awards recently, including:
- "Best Place to Work in Los Angeles in 2021” (Comparably)
- "Best Company for Career Growth” (Comparably)
- “Best Leadership Teams 2021" (Comparably)
- "Best CEOs for Women 2021" (Comparably)
- "Fastest-Growing Company of the Year" (The 19th Annual American Business Awards)
- Our CEO, Kevin Miller won "Top CEO 2021" (GlassDoor)
We put our people above all else. We promote an environment that celebrates our diversity, fosters openness and fairness, and encourages conversations around what makes us different and unique. We’re an equal opportunity employer, so you’re welcome and valued here no matter what you look like, where you’re from, what gender you identify with, or anything else that distinguishes you from someone else. We do not hire based on these attributes, but on your suitability to the role and our company.